Chandka Medical College Admission 2023 Online Application Deadline and complete information are here. This top medical school uses candidates to submit their applications on time. Chandka Medical College accepts students on a merit basis who become qualified physicians. A newspaper ad will welcome new MBBS/BDS candidates. Late applications will be rejected. Applicant must use an approved courier service. MBBS and BDS applicants must fill out a separate form. District slots are available for competitions. No one will be turned away based on gender, religion, race, or caste. Candidates from each district compete against each other only. The brochure and application form are available from authorized courier outlets. Candidates must send application forms and a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. one thousand five hundred) per program for MBBS and BDS to the account number provided on the prospect’s Challan form. A 17th-grade government official must endorse all documents.
Chandka Medical College Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Admission to Chandka Medical College 2023 is open to MBBS, BDS, and other first-year medical and nursing programs. Chandka Medical College has announced the final day to apply online and open registration for the exam. The 2023 Chanka Medical College Admissions Schedule, Admission Test Results, Benefits List Fees, Prospectus, and Fee Structure will be posted here.
Chandka Medical College Admission 2023
Chandka Medical College Admission 2023 Last Date
Merit-based admissions attract many applicants. Medical schools favor bright and capable students. This school accepts MBBS applications based on merit. If you want to apply for MBBS, you’ve come to the right place.
CMC Admission 2023
CMC Entry Test Registration Date Click Here to Check Online
Chandka Medical College Admission Opening Date Click Here to Check the Online
Chandka Medical College Admission Closing Date Click Here to Check the Online
CMC 2023Merit List Click Here to Check the Online
Chandka medical college fee structure
- Keep in mind that account fees are non-refundable.
- Students must pay within two weeks of being admitted.
- Begin each session by paying for the preceding years.
- If students do not pay on time, the Controller of Examinations will reject their forms.
- The entrance cost is Rs. 5000.
- Every year, Rs. 5000/- is charged for all courses.
- The registration fee for FCPS-II is Rs. 2000. (There are no entrance or course fees for FCPS-II Apprentices.)
CMC Entry Test 2023
Admissions at Chandka Medical College/Dhq Hospital in Larkana are now available. Apply soon. The institute’s official announcement below details the application, eligibility, admissions schedule, and contact information.
This prestigious college seeks intermediate pre-medical applicants with a minimum GPA of 65%. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected, so apply as soon as possible. Submit your applications on time to prevent interruptions.
- 65% HSSC/Equivalent Merit is determined exclusively by scientific subject marks.
- Domicile: Dadu, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Kambar-Shahdadkot, Kashmore, Khairpur, Larkana, Naushahro-Feroze, Shikarpur, Sukkur
- Candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS/BDS course in Sindh Province must have passed HSSC or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with at least “65%” (715/1100) marks in aggregate or an equivalent examination from any other Boards or Institution recognized by IBCC with at least 65% marks and MDCAT 2023 conducted by PMC with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates having MDCAT scores of less than 50% and HSC (Pre-Medical) scores of less than 65% are disqualified.
- Candidates for general merit, merit-cumulative choice, University Development Programmes, University Education Assistance Programs, and handicap seats must have Permanent Residence (B-form / CNIC) and Domicile certificates from the appropriate tagged Sindh districts.
- In the event of death or divorce, his or her parent or mother must also reside in Sindh province. In the case of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari Karachi, successful applicants will be selected on a merit-cum-choice basis based on town allocation and tagged district.
- In 2023, candidates must submit their SSC, HSSC, or F.Sc. results, as well as the MDCAT. Merit list weightage formula: SSC/Matriculation/10% HSSC/F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent. (40%)
- provided, however, that no applicant shall be considered qualified on merit unless they have at least a 50% MDCAT score and meet PMC’s minimal qualifying conditions.
- Overseas Pakistani candidates must demonstrate that they are Pakistani and have studied in another country.
- Only while traveling overseas Candidates from Pakistan and abroad having completed two years of schooling (HSC or equivalent) will be considered.
- Admission test sheet
- SAT result (a copy downloaded from website www.pmc.gov.pk)
- Pakka enrollment.
- li>IBCC-certified matriculation or equivalent O-level certificate.
- Certificate of Intermediate Marks (Pre-Medical), IBCC Certified Provisional/Pass Certificate and Transcript Certificate.
- NADRA/B candidate form (if applicable).
- Certificate of Permanent Residence (Form-C) of the candidate as required by law/rules or the form established by the government (Labeled Districts).
- Certificate of Residence of the candidate (Labeled Districts). Districts).
- Mother/Father’s Certificate of Residence from Sindh Province.
- Father/mother’s CNIC issued by NADRA (in case of father’s death or divorce) Certificate of Madrasa Hafiz-e-Quran registered in Wifaqul Madaris.
- Department of Social Welfare, Government of Sindh, Karachi, or Civil Service Hospital Disability Certificate (in the case of a disabled candidate)
- Affidavits/stamped paper commitments of Rs. 100/- as per the Specimens in Appendix I certifying that you have not received admission from any other medical/dental institution or medical university in the country
and a document of authenticity.
- Three-dimensional authenticated (2 from the back) candidate photos showing the Names on the back (plus one pasted on the application form).
- NADRA issues father’s death certificates.
- Pakistans abroad must prove that their parents work abroad.
Smbbmu Admission 2023
On Monday, December 19, 2023, all SMBBMU Larkana MBBS/ BDS applicants for Session 2023 will be able to use the data verification site. Data may be verified using CNIC numbers at https://admissions.smbbmu.edu.pk/verification-form.
Objections can be submitted online until Wednesday at https://admissions.smbbmu.edu.pk/objectionForm.
Lyari Medical College Karachi Admission 2023
Admission to Chandka Medical College 2023 is now available for first-semester MBBS, BDS, and other nursing and medical programs. The Chandka Medical Institution Larkana, created in the 1970s, is Sindh’s most prestigious public medical college. The last day to apply online and register for admission examinations at Chandka Medical College has been notified. Admission to the prestigious medical college is available for MBBS and SMBBMU.
- Phone No: +92-74-9410715
- Email Address: [email protected]